NAME: Pablo Robinson Rivera Argoti
DATE OF BIRTH: 31 October 1959
PLACE OF BIRTH: Cayambe
PLACE OF WORK: National Polytechnic School
Electrical Engineering Faculty
Electronics and Control Department
ADDRESS: Postcode: 17-16-342 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TELEPHONE: 5932 507134 ( office)
5932 406349 (home), cellular 5932 09194719
MOTHER TONGUE Spanish
SECOND TONGUE English
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
Higher Education National Polytechnic School, Ecuador 1978-1984
Engineer in Electronics and Control.
Postgraduate Education Bradford University, England 1992-1993
Master of Science in Power Electronics.
COURSES AND SEMINARS
- Conservation of the Energy in the Industry by National Institute of Energy and the Commission of European Communities, Quito-Ecuador , 1990.
- English Language Unit for Overseas Students. Harrogate Institute, England, 1992.
- English Course, Leeds University, England, 1992.
- Intelligent System for Electrical Engineering, Cartagena, Colombia, Nov. 1996.
- Supervisory Control and Data Adquisition with Lookout, National Instruments, Austin-Texas, June 1997.
- Control Systems, Hitachi Automotive, USA, April 1998.
- Variable Frequency Drives, Jaragua, Brasil 1999.
- Principal Professor in the field of Control of Electrical Drives, Industrial Electronics, Power Electronics. National Polytechnic School. 1993-2001
- Director of the Power Electronics Area in the Electrical Engineering Faculty of National Polytechnic School. 1994 - 1999.
- Project Manager of a project sponsored by the Interamerican Bank of Development. Design and construction of Variable frequency Drives 1998- 2001. National Polytechnic School.
- Technical Director of Dareus. Maintenance of some industries in Ecuador in the field of Electrical and Power Electronics Engineering.
- Study of the Excitation Systems and Voltage Regulators, National Polytechnic School, Quito- Ecuador 1990.
- Analysis, Simulation and Design of a PWM AC- DC boost Converter, Bradford University, England 1993.
- Active Power Factor Correction, National Polytechnic School, Quito-Ecuador 1994.
- Inverter - motor drives, design and construction. National Polytechnic School, Quito Ecuador 2001.
- AC/DC Converter with Active Power Factor Correction, Annual Meeting of Electrical and Electronics Technologies. University of Oruro - Bolivia . South - America 1995.
- Analysis, Simulation and Design of a PWM AC/DC boost Converter. Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. National Polytechnic School, Quito Ecuador. South America 1994.
Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) U.S.A.